Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Science is....

I read somewhere that "There is nothing called Eureka in science rather it is 'That's funny...'" I feel this is really the truth. I also feel that whosoever is doing science/research can be broadly classified into two categories. One is those who happen to get different, weird, funny results and try to find out the reasons to support that while the other category is,for which "That's funny" approach does not seem to work...they rather feel that whatever observations they get does not violate anything in that area ...I mean nothing different. Simply, followers. So if you have to perform some analysis, no new analysis are welcome, the old ones which others are doing and hence they are, so called, well-established should be employed always.....I guess Phil Brown should focus on these kind of categories now!! :-)

No comments: